Here temp agencies can report on where employees have been sent to. Remember to select the period for which you wish to report.
This self-service is in Danish.
About the temp agency
- SE number
- Year and quarter
About the customers
- The customer’s SE number
- The customer’s company name
- Number of temp hours in total per customer
- per quarter
Step by step
- Remember to click [Send] within 30 minutes, otherwise you will lose your data.
- Select period
- Click on [Hent indberetning] (‘Retrieve report’)
- If relevant, enter information on new customers
- Click on [Valider] (‘Validate’)
- If you have reported previously, the information will be under [Allerede indberettet] (‘Already reported’)
- Select [Send]
Only temp agencies can use the report.
Deadlines for reporting on temp hours
- 22 May (January quarter 01.01 - 31.03)
- 22 August (April quarter 01.04 - 31.06)
- 22 November (July quarter 01.07 - 30.09)
- 22 February (October quarter 01.10 - 31.1)
Changing previously submitted data
You can change the information in previous reports going back 3 years.