Authorisation as a transporter (temporary provision and establishment)


If you want to act as a transporter of vertebrate animals as part of an economic activity, you must hold an authorisation issued by the Danish Veterinary and Food Administration.

You will need this:

You will need to write an application stating your intentions to transport animals.

Your application must be sent by email, or post to the Danish Veterinary and Food Administration (DVFA). Please find contact details below. Applications can also be submitted electronically by clicking the button "Start selvbetjening".