Danish Food and Veterinary Administration is the data controller for the processing of the personal data we have received concerning you. Our contact details are available below.
Danish Food and Veterinary Administration
Stationsparken 31-33, 2600 Glostrup
Telefon: +45 72 27 69 00
Mail: Contact form
If you have any questions regarding our processing of your data, please feel free to contact our data protection officer.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer in the following ways:
By e-mail: email@example.com
By telephone + 45 72 27 69 00
By letter: Stationsparken 31-33, 2600 Glostrup
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
Application for approval of autorisation as a transporter of animals.
The basis in law for our processing of your personal data ensues from:
We process the following categories of personal data about you:
The information processed about the data subjects is general personal information.
We will transfer personal data to recipients outside the EU and the EEA.
We can inform that The Commission has not taken a decision on the adequacy of the level of protection.
The source of the personal data originate from the application for application for autorisation as a transporter.
We storage your personal data in accordance with the general rules on storage of information.
If personal information about you has been submitted, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This can be done by contacting us.
If you choose to withdraw your consent, it does not affect the lawfulness of our processing of your personal data based on your previously given consent and up to the time of the withdrawal. Therefore, if you withdraw your consent, it will only take effect from this time.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have several rights in relation to our processing of data concerning you. If you wish to exercise your rights, you must contact us.
Right of access
- You have the right to obtain access to the data we process concerning you, together with a number of other data.
Right to rectification (correction)
- You have the right to have incorrect data concerning you rectified.
Right to erasure
- In special cases, you have the right to have data concerning you erased before the time of our ordinary general erasure.
Right to restriction of processing
- In certain cases, you have the right to restrict the extent to which we process your personal data. If you have the right to restrict processing, we will henceforth only process information with your consent – with the exception of storage – or if a legal claim can be established, exercised or defended, or to protect a person or important public interests.
Right to object
- In certain cases, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
Right to transmit data (data portability)
- In certain cases, you are entitled to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to have this personal data transmitted from one data controller to another without hindrance.
You can read more about your rights in the Danish Data Protection Agency's guidance on rights of data subjects, available at www.datatilsynet.dk.
You have the right to complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency if you are not satisfied with the way in which we process your personal data. The contact details of the Danish Data Protection Agency are available at www.datatilsynet.dk.
ma-to 9-16, fr 9-15