Camping site (temporary provision and establishment)

Plan- og Landdistriktsstyrelsen

If you wish to open and run a campsite, you need to apply for a permission from the local authority in the municipality (“kommune”) in which the campsite is located.

You will need this:

You must apply at the relevant municipality. There are 98 municipalities (in Danish: Kommune) in Denmark.

Applications should be submitted in writing by letter, fax or e-mail to the municipality concerned.