The Danish Safety Technology Authority is the data controller for the processing of the personal data we have received concerning you. Our contact details are available below.
The Danish Safety Technology Authority
Esbjerg Brygge 30 6700 Esbjerg
If you have any questions regarding our processing of your data, please feel free to contact our data protection officer.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer in the following ways:
Telefon: 91 33 70 72
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- In order to process your request to carry out the profession of appointed building expert on a temporary or permanently basis in Denmark, the Danish Safety Technology Authority process the personal information submitted in your application.
The basis in law for our processing of your personal data ensues from:
- Your information will be processed in accordance with Act on appointed building experts et cetera, no. 1532 of 21 December 2010, Executive order no. 1426 of 30 November 2016 on appointment of building experts and composition of home condition reports, and executive order no. 438 of 12 April 2019 on pursuit of profession as appointed building expert based on foreign professional qualifications.
We process the following categories of personal data about you:
- The Danish Safety Technology Authority will process ordinary information such as your name, age, address, nationality, contact information, company affiliation, formal qualifications, and curriculum vitae. Further, confidential information such as your social security number may processed.
The personal data that the Danish Safety Technology Authority process originates from your application.
Currently, we cannot say how long we will keep your personal data. However, we can inform you that we will take the need of the Danish Safety Technology Authority need for maintaining the data into account, when determining how long the data will be kept.
If personal information about you has been submitted, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This can be done by contacting us.
If you choose to withdraw your consent, it does not affect the lawfulness of our processing of your personal data based on your previously given consent and up to the time of the withdrawal. Therefore, if you withdraw your consent, it will only take effect from this time.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have several rights in relation to our processing of data concerning you. If you wish to exercise your rights, you must contact us.
Right of access
- You have the right to obtain access to the data we process concerning you, together with a number of other data.
Right to rectification (correction)
- You have the right to have incorrect data concerning you rectified.
Right to erasure
- In special cases, you have the right to have data concerning you erased before the time of our ordinary general erasure.
Right to restriction of processing
- In certain cases, you have the right to restrict the extent to which we process your personal data. If you have the right to restrict processing, we will henceforth only process information with your consent – with the exception of storage – or if a legal claim can be established, exercised or defended, or to protect a person or important public interests.
Right to object
- In certain cases, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
Right to transmit data (data portability)
- In certain cases, you are entitled to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to have this personal data transmitted from one data controller to another without hindrance.
You can read more about your rights in the Danish Data Protection Agency's guidance on rights of data subjects, available at www.datatilsynet.dk.
You have the right to complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency if you are not satisfied with the way in which we process your personal data. The contact details of the Danish Data Protection Agency are available at www.datatilsynet.dk.