If you wish to work as a teacher of the Danish Folkeskole (Primary and Lower Secondary School Teacher) in a permanent position, you will need professional recognition from the Danish Agency for Science and Higher Education.
You must enclose the following documents with the application form via the "Start"-button. The application must be sent to this page.
- Proof of nationality: passport, ID card etc.
- Certificate/letter of authorisation or other documentation by which you are entitled to work as a teacher (only applies to countries where such certificates etc. are issued)
- Diploma(s)/certificate(s): Evidence of your teaching qualification(s)
- Transcript, mark sheet or similar list of subjects passed, for each qualification that you want to have assessed
- Translation(s) of the diploma(s)/certificate(s) and transcripts mentioned if they are not in English, German, French, Spanish, Swedish or Norwegian
- Evidence of professional experience if you have worked as a teacher, in or outside Denmark, if any
- Documentation of change of name, if relevant