Apply for social security cover when working abroad – as employer

Udbetaling Danmark

As an employer, you can apply for Danish Social Security for an employee who will be working abroad.

You will need this:

  • MitID employee certificate

  • the employee's CPR number (Civil Registration Number)

  • employee's date of employment

  • the employee's most recent job if the employment has lasted less than 3 months

  • the company’s CVR number

  • previous work abroad, including employers and countries


  • Accompanying family members

  • employment contract (attachment)

  • posting contract (attachment)

  • description and documentation of Danish companies' activities (attach files)