Payments and reports to FerieKonto


In this self-service you can see an overview of your payments and reports to FerieKonto from the Danish Tax Agency (E-income). See also your unique payment line that you must use when transferring holiday pay.

You will need this:

  • MitID

  • The company's SE no. or CVR no.

  • If searching for specific information on individual employees: Civil registration numbers for your employees. You can search for a certain period or civil registration number by using the search function.

What you need to do:

  1. Click on 'Start'

  2. Log in with MitID.

You can read about deadlines for reporting and transferring payments in lieu of untaken days of holiday for your employees in the 'Guidelines' tab.

Please note: The self-service is in Danish.

Do you need information about holiday pay?

Read about holiday pay