View applications on the payment of holiday pay in Feriepengeinfo


For those of you who need to pay out holiday pay: In this self-service you can see your employees’ applications for holiday pay that you must pay out.

You will need this:

  • MitID

  • The company's SE no. or CVR no.

  • If searching for specific information on individual employees: Civil registration numbers for your employees.

What you need to do:

  1. Click on 'Start'

  2. Log in with MitID

  3. Search for your company or an individual employee.

You can read about the processing of payment requests from your employees in the 'Guidelines' tab above.

Please note: The self-service is in Danish.

Do you need information about holiday pay?

Read about holiday pay