View reports to Feriepengeinfo as an employer


In this self-service you can see an overview of the reports that Feriepengeinfo has received for your company from the Danish Tax Agency via E-income.

You will need this:
  • The company's SE no. or CVR no.
  • If searching for specific information on individual employees:
    Civil registration numbers for your employees.

What you need to do:

  1. Click on 'Start'
  2. Log in with NemID/MitID
  3. Search for your company or an individual employee.

You can find information about the deadlines for reporting payments in lieu of untaken days of holiday for your employees in the 'Guidelines' tab.

Please note: The self-service is in Danish.

Do you need information about holiday pay?

Read about holiday pay