Gå direkte til indhold

Report ATP contributions via E-income

ATP Livslang Pension

When you pay ATP contributions for your employees, you must report it to the Danish Tax Agency via E-income.

You will need this:
  • Your NemID (with a public digital signature/employee signature)
  • The company's SE no. or CVR no.

What you need to do:

  1. Click on 'Go to E-income' (redirects you to the reporting page at the Danish Tax Agency’s site).
  2. Log in with your NemID.

Do you need information about ATP Livslang Pension?

Read about ATP Livslang Pension