Report ATP contributions via form

ATP Livslang Pension

If you cannot report ATP contributions via E-income or use the self-service, you can report to ATP Livslang Pension by using this form.

You will need this:

  • The company's SE no. or CVR no.

  • The employee’s civil registration number

  • The employee’s payslips.

You can find instructions on how to report ATP contributions in the 'Guidelines' tab above.

Do you need information about ATP Livslang Pension?

Read about ATP Livslang Pension