Report ATP contributions via self-service

ATP Livslang Pension

If you cannot report ATP contributions to the Danish Tax Agency via E-income, you can report to ATP Livslang Pension via this self-service.

You will need this:

  • MitID (with a public digital signature/employee signature)

  • Information on salary period

  • ATP contribution rates

  • Civil registration number of employee(s).

What you need to do:

  1. Click on 'Start'

  2. Log in with MitID.

You can find instructions on how to report ATP contributions in the 'Guidelines' tab above.

Please note: This self-service is in Danish.

Do you need information about ATP Livslang Pension?

Read about ATP Livslang Pension