Apply for salary difference subsidy

Arbejdsgivernes Uddannelsesbidrag (AUB)

As an employer you can apply for subsidy for the difference between the Danish and the foreign salary when your trainee is posted abroad.


  • Danish and foreign paychecks for the period your trainee is posted abroad.

  • Documentation for other salary expenses that do not appear on the paychecks

must be attached in the self-service.