Register the trainee

Arbejdsgivernes Uddannelsesbidrag (AUB)

As an employer you can register your trainee when the trainee is posted abroad.


  • Employment agreement with the foreign employer including the first and last working day must be attached in the self-service.

Please note: The posting period must be at least one month excl. travel time. The period counts from the first to the last working day at the foreign employer.