If you wish to pursue your profession as a real estate agent in Denmark, you will need approval from the Danish Business Authority.
If you wish to pursue your profession as a real estate agent in Denmark, you will have to apply to The Danish Business Authority. In the application you must use this form: Application for admission to register of real estate agents.
To complete your application you will also need to submit the following:
- attestation that the applicant has residence in Denmark, another EU-country, EEA-country or in Switzerland
- attestations of professional competence or evidence of formal qualifications giving access to pursue the profession of real estate agent
- attestation of the applicant's relevant professional experience where applicable
- attestation of security pledged
- attestation that the applicant is not subject to an administration order or entered into bankruptcy proceedings under equivalent rules applicable in the country of establishment
- attestation that the applicant is of legal age, not under guardianship, co-guardianship or legal restrictions with regard to entering into contracts or managing their own estate under equivalent rules applicable in the country of establishment
- attestation that the applicant is not indebted to the State for a sum exceeding DKK 50,000
Documents as mentioned in number 4-7, must not be older than 3 months when submitted.
You can upload your application via the "Start"-button or send your application to the Danish Business Authority by letter, fax or e-mail. You can find the contact information below.