VAT and payroll tax

The Danish Tax Agency

Changes to a business

You need to change your business’s registration for payroll tax in case of relevant changes in your business or if it is discontinued.

On discontinuation of the business

You must deregister the business from payroll tax if the business is discontinued or is transferred to another party. 

You can read more in Danish about the rules in connection with discontinuation of the business or transfer to another party at Ved ændring af virksomhed (Changes to the business). 

Please see our legal guide (in Danish) for further legal information.

Updated 26.02.2024