VAT and payroll tax

The Danish Tax Agency


Showing 5 out of 5
  • Declaration of payroll tax

    In Denmark, you must declare and pay tax to the Danish Tax Agency via E-tax for businesses (TastSelv Erhverv), if you have a business that sell VAT-exempt services.

  • Declare your VAT

    When you have registered your company for VAT, you must declare VAT for each VAT period. Information about the VAT period is given in connection with registration.