Gå direkte til indhold

Payments and employees

The Danish Tax Agency

The first thing you should do is to register as an employer at www.virk.dk. You can either report the pay in our payroll system E-income (eIndkomst), or you can pay an accountant or payroll bureau to take care of it for you. Get guidance in the tabs.

Selected self-service

Reporting information in E-payroll (LetLøn)

E-payroll is a reporting system that can be used by employers for reporting payment of income, such as salaries and fees, etc. as well as A-tax and labour market contributions.

Reporting pay in E-income

When you pay salaries or fees to your employees, you have to report it to us. These reports go to the E-income register. This register holds information about the income, such as salaries, state education grants and pension benefits, of all Danes.

Paying A-tax and labour market contributions (AM-bidrag)

Once you have reported into the E-income system, you then pay A-tax (tax deducted from income at source) and labour market contributions you deducted. You logon to E-tax for businesses to pay A-tax and labour market contributions (am-bidrag)