For those partially covered: Report employees

In this self-service you can report your employees if you are partially covered by


  • MitID (with a public digital signature/employee signature)

View the information you need to be able to report here:

  • The company’s CVR no.

  • Year and quarter

  • The employees’ civil registration (CPR) no.

  • The contribution for the collection quarter

You must be partially covered by to be able to report employees.

What you need to do:

  1. Click on 'Start'

  2. Log in with MitID

  3. Select the quarter for which you want to report

  4. Click on "Hent indberetning" (Retrieve report)

Please note: The self-service is in Danish.

Do you need information about

Read about